If you are embarking on a cruise that departs from Barcelona port then don’t miss out on a few days in the cosmopolitan capital of Catalonia before boarding your ship. One of the Mediterranean’s busiest ports, Barcelona offers a wonderful mix of Roman remains, medieval architecture and the most beautiful examples of Modernism and 20th century avant-garde art.
Day 1: Arrival Barcelona
- Arrival Barcelona airport and transfer to your Barcelona hotel
- Private walking tour with expert guide of the historical city centre, La Rambla and the Eixample district to see architectural gems like the Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Milà.
Day 2: Visit Barcelona
- Pick up by private driver and guide for a panoramic tour of the modern marina, the old port area, Montjuic Hill and more Modernist masterpieces by Antoní Gaudí: Park Güell and his best known work of art La Sagrada Familia Church.
- Evening flamenco show with dinner. Passionate Spanish culture!
-Free day in Barcelona or optional excursion to Montserrat or Girona or the Penedès wine region.
Other nice ideas are a tapas and wine tasting tour, a cooking class or bike tour
Day 4: Departure
- Transfer to Barcelona port to board your cruise ship
- Accommodations in boutique hotels, breakfast included
- Private transfers in luxury vehicle with English speaking driver
- Private guided walking tours with experienced official local tour guides
- Entry tickets La Sagrada Familia & Park Güell
- Tickets flamenco show with dinner
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for the rate of this pre cruise stay or to customize in any way to make it your perfect VIPTRIP to Barcelona